Athlete + Parent Report v3.0
With the Athlete + Parent Package, the parents of the athlete can understand, enhance, and promote the mental performance of their athlete. Specifically, the Athlete + Parent Package will help athletes and parents with the following:
- Understand what motivates their athletes and help keep them motivated using specific approaches depending on the style of your athlete.
- Assist athletes with the mental skills they are practicing and provide supportive encouragement, coaching and guidance to their athlete.
- Learn about the coachability of their athletes and work on ways to improve their coachability with sports-parenting tips and guidelines.
- Show future coaches the mental strengths, areas for development, and how the athlete is working to improve their mental performance.
Users | Individual Athletes | Parents
The Athlete + Parent Package is perfect for advanced high school athletes who are seeking scholarship opportunities for college, or other junior-level athletes who are seeking to advance their mental performance. The Athlete + Parent Package incorporates the athlete's parents and/or mentor into the development process with their own report on the athlete.
Assessments Required | The AthleteAssessment
The Athlete + Parent Package requires the athlete to complete the Athlete Assessment. The approximate time to complete the assessment is 10-15 minutes.
Reports Included | Athlete Report | Parent Report
The Athlete + Parent Package includes the Athlete Report and the Parent Report. In addition to the benefits of the Athlete Report, the Parent Report provides the following benefits:
- Isight into how to best support, guide, and develop the athlete from a parent or mentor perspective
- Describes the unique mental make-up of the athlete
- Identifies key situations where the athlete may experience the greatest mental challenges, with advice on how to help as a parent/mentor
- Share the reports with future coaches to show them the athlete is serious about their entire game, both mental and physical