Athlete - Advanced Package
With the Advanced Package, the parents of the athlete can understand, enhance, and promote the mental performance of their athlete. Specifically, the Advanced Package will help athletes and parents with the following:
- Understand what motivates their athletes and help keep them motivated using specific approaches depending on the style of your athlete.
- Assist athletes with the mental skills they are practicing and provide supportive encouragement, coaching and guidance to their athlete.
- Learn about the coachability of their athletes and work on ways to improve their coachability with sports-parenting tips and guidelines.
- Show future coaches the mental strengths, areas for development, and how the athlete is working to improve their mental performance.
Users | Individual Athletes | Parents
The Advanced Package is perfect for advanced high school athletes who are seeking scholarship opportunities for college, or other junior-level athletes who are seeking to advance their mental performance. The Advanced Package incorporates the athlete's parents and/or mentor into the development process with their own report on the athlete.
Assessments Required | The Athletic Mental Performance (AMP) Assessment
The Advanced Package requires the athlete to complete the AMP assessment. The approximate time to complete the assessment is 20 minutes.
Reports Included | Athlete Report | Parent Report
The Advanced Package includes the Athlete Report and the Parent Report. In addition to the benefits of the Athlete Report, the Parent Report provides the following benefits:
- Isight into how to best support, guide, and develop the athlete from a parent or mentor perspective
- Describes the unique mental make-up of the athlete
- Identifies key situations where the athlete may experience the greatest mental challenges, with advice on how to help as a parent/mentor
- Share the reports with future coaches to show them the athlete is serious about their entire game, both mental and physical